Therapist Corner with Dr. Allison Solomon and Michelle Massi, LMFT
Welcome to another episode of the Therapist Corner with two of my favorite therapists, Dr. Allison Solomon and Michelle Massi, LMFT. In this episode we answer questions submitted from AT Parenting Community members.
We discuss a variety of issues including:
- Anxiety/OCD therapy with multiple diagnoses
- Improving OCD skills among mental health professionals
- Accommodating OCD
- Confidentiality in therapy: what to expect
- Anxiety and OCD therapy approaches for young children
- What to do when your child doesn’t want to do ERP
- Harm OCD: When they actually harm themselves
You can learn more about Allison Solomon here: https://www.drallisonsolomon.org
You can learn more about Michelle Massi here: https://anxietytherapyla.com
You can learn more about being an AT Parenting Community member here: www.ATparentingcommunity.com
Click here to listen:
Subscribe and Listen Later:
Check Out Recent Episodes:
Love the Podcast?
Below is a Full Transcript of the Episode:
Click anywhere on the text to be taken to that part of the show and hear it. Please excuse any inaccuracies, as this is automatically generated and may have errors.