PSP Episode 005:
Teaching Body Safety When Parenting: 7 Crucial Areas Parents Miss!
In this episode you will learn the seven crucial areas parents often miss when teaching body safety.
In this episode you will learn:
- At what age you should start talking about body safety?
- Why it is important to differentiate secrets from “body secrets.”
- Why you should talk about “secret touch” instead of “bad touch.”
- Why you should cover people taking pictures of your child’s private parts.
- Why developing a code word is one of the best things you can do.
Or Subscribe and Listen Later:
Check Out Recent Episodes:
Love the Podcast?
Related articles and resources on body safety:
More Podcast Episodes