PSP 007: Child Anxiety and School Refusal | Parenting an Anxious Child Who Refuses to Go to School
PSP Episode 007: Child Anxiety & School Refusal
In this episode you will learn how to handle school refusal and address your child’s anxiety.
In this episode you will learn:
- The most common reasons for school refusal among anxious children.
- How to help your anxious children work through their school anxiety.
- Why avoiding school will make your child’s anxiety worse.
- How to partner with your child’s school.
- How to set up in-home challenges to decrease overall anxiety.
What are your thoughts?
Thoughts or questions? Do you have some tips on how to help school refusal? Share in the comments on the bottom of this page [ on http://AnxiousToddlers.com/PSP-007]
Are you into giving back?
I am passionate about helping people. I love sharing ideas that can make parents find their sparkle again. If you find my work helpful you can show your appreciation and help my sparkle by leaving a review here or any of the links below.
Honestly, it will make my day and will invigorate me to continue.
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe below:
Related articles and resources on school refusal and anxiety:
Anxiety Book for Kids & Parents Ages 12+
More Podcast Episodes